Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Are there of the wall insulation without work ?

Waiting for a better solution Are there of the wall insulation without work ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:32 
Hello,

I rent a small F2 in a "residence" was once a hospital. Ducoup the wall of my living room to my neighbors is good but the wall of my room glued to the living room of my other neighbors are super poorly insulated, I think that it's a wall plako. I hear the slightest noise, even with earplugs 35db.. every morning they get up at 5am and woke up, the little cries all the time. and on weekends is at 7am!
Is there an insulating wall without having to work or a trick to muffle the noise? the only advantage is that I do not need Mattra heating in my room because it is heated by heating neighbors.. but honestly the sound, then I can more.. I have no child and woke me with cries and tears it gives a headache and makes a bad mood!
I am taking any proposal that could help me and thank you! cordially

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:11 
Hello,

I understand your pissed!
Unfortunately there is no quick fix.
must resume soundproofing wall, on the whole surface without creating "bridges" phonic, ie passage of sound waves.
it is best to vacuum, but unfortunately impossible. So either you double the wall leaving a minimum space between two walls is.. you change your room!
has ++

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:27 
thank you for your reply.. I knew a little that there was no miracle solution but I wanted to have clean breast
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1