Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : At what age can I retire ?

Waiting for a better solution At what age can I retire ?

Forum-> Legal, Business & Personal Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:59 
I was born in February 1955 I started working at 17 ½ years I had 4 children I stop working 10 years from 1986 to 1996 I have already my quarters (after the last count 176 quarters) At what age can I retire.
thank you

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:25 
GOOD EVENING
If I understand you will retire in two years, anyone like me being born in 1950 sounds a retreat, you who was born in 1955, acquired with your quarters, and having to raise children I can not understand that you do not Soyer, reform is passed, but shalt there an extra effort for you women would be a nice advanced case to suivre.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:42 
HELLO
Following retirement, follow this link.

www.latribune.fr/./retraite/./qu-est-ce-qui-va-changer- for-my-retirement-one expert you

Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:42 
John Paul
Again a link that does not result in the right place is boring.. : - {
Regards
Alane

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:23 

hello thank you for your intelligence and good day
acid To +

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:36 
Hello,

In fact, the legal age of settlement, subject to having 160 quarters at least, is 60.

This will give you a pension at the earliest in 2015 with a 10% bonus on your pension.

If you leave before you will incur a discount of 2% per year.

But if 2010 is the law applied to you, the legal age of liquidation rights will be 61 years, using the progressive rule.

Check with your pension fund, it is time to s 'interest in them.

Warning, if you are a public servant treatment is different, and actually you should already be in retirement.

Yours ,
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Legal, Business & Personal Finance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1