Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Can I do breakdancing at age 12 and 1m64 ?

Waiting for a better solution Can I do breakdancing at age 12 and 1m64 ?

Forum-> B-boying
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 15:13 
J'aimeraais know If I'm too big to make Brek Dance.
Thanks

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 15:50 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hi, it is unnecessary size to breakdance. Finally it's on if you do its 2m10 may pose some problems may be small, but in any case, 1m64 you're not too big, you're even I would say. And even if later you grew up to 1 m 85 show 90, nothing prevents you from continuing to do. So now, you can start, and if you want it to be in a safe, golden rules:

1/Always warm up and stretch before practice.
2/Be flexible at all levels but especially at the hip (groin, lumbar, psoas)..
3/Having accustomed to muscling Sport and accustomed to the moves you want to achieve.

In your case, starts gradually, people tend to be pressed, but learns the basic movements, six steps, Three Steps, Two Steps for no ground and dome thomas, nineteen for aircraft movements (especially the dome here is the most basic). And of course the top rock lol.

Well, I hope it will guide you in your approach to break. Good luck and good dance !

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 16:40 
Thank you very much. :)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> B-boying All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1