Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Do I achieve a belt ?

Waiting for a better solution Do I achieve a belt ?

Forum-> Roof & Attic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 19:00 
hello all
I currently renovating my attic I'm so close it in 15-centimeter siporex with thickness because if it is terraced with three other neighbor easy since the delimitation are bearing wall my question is, having a large volume under the roof I en a small mezzanine to accommodate a bed, between the bearing wall is 3.70 meters and I thought therefore to focus my beams on my loft its two walls and it would be about 3 meters, while the entire length of the wall is 7 meters a friend my advise to mount the Sipo on 3 sides and stop at the desired height where I wanted to put my loft and make a belt on three walls is what do you think?
cordially

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 19:35 
hello

not all inclusive.

"between the bearing wall is 3.70 meters

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 20:59 
hello

not there any existing wall nya, I'm currently in siporex create them, imagining that my attic is a U 3.70 meter wide and 7 meters in length so I climb the wall sipo yes my loft so will the entire width 3.70 and about 3 or 4 on the meter length, which is why bitter day whether I wanted to surround a height of the mezzanine or I think about a 1.80metre high, it's true that my question is not very clear
cordially

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 22:39 
goodnight

You say: I'm renovating
currently my attic I'm so close it in 15-centimeter siporex with thickness as if it were terraced with three other neighbor easy since the delimitation are bearing wall.
These
attic have been demolished and initially you rebuild in sipo.

by imagining that my attic is a U 3.70 meter wide and 7 meters length "
If you form a U I guess there must be qq from a 4th wall. No?
If this happens your three walls will have to Sipo solidarity existing in the 4th.
"or I think about a high 1.80metre"

a little low for a mezzo, but perhaps are you talking about the belt? This is called chaining
In any case it will take one!
You'll have to ask BLOCK horizontal chaining in sipo.Ils will be used to complete the linking device and serve as formwork for reinforced concrete belt and eliminate thermal bridges
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Roof & Attic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1