Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How can I correct a wrong striped pajama bottoms cut ?

A solution has been found How can I correct a wrong striped pajama bottoms cut ?

Forum-> Sewing

Summary of answers:

On ne peut pas récupérer un tissu mal coupé; il faut refaire le bas dans un autre tissu et appliquer des morceaux du tissu originel pour faire des rappels. Il faut faire très attention quand on a un tissu à rayures de prendre un patron avec deux morceaux à découper : devant et dos. Il existe aussi un patron avec un seul morceau devant/dos pour les tissus unis.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 12:32 
hello
I cut a pair of pajama pants (adult), patterned with stripes, but my boss was in a room, front and back, I think that's why the stripes running.
How correct this? the jacket is very well done (phew!), I have more fabric 50cm lengths close.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 14:35 
Good evening,

There is no real solution, when it cut it off.

In principle, if you have followed the line of the pattern, the location of the stripe should be as straight to the location of the side seam, if there had been one. However, working with two parts: front and back, was there ever a straight line, precisely so that the fold is in line.

Buy a piece of cloth attached, but united and cut your pants in a room.

Retrieve the pants "running" of the parties in line and apply by suture on the front of the new trousers, taking as reference the location of the fold

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 15:42 
Good evening and thank you for this response "pro". I'll get a plain fabric, making the trousers of the same color as the jacket. I do not know very well what is called suture is probably the method for applying a tissue to another, I do it when I'm hidden points of the patchwork
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Sewing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1