Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How can I fix this fault in my fridge ?

Waiting for a better solution How can I fix this fault in my fridge ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 14:01 
Hello, my fridge is no longer cold for 3 days, I've unplugged and let THAWING becaufe the freezer was full of ice. And then it doesn't at rebooting. This freezer to between 8 and 10 c is a brand whirlpool. Is what it can come from the thermostat? Thank you to you also tell me whether you think it's worth it to troubleshoot the problem over to a pro? LaSirène

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:18 
Good evening, you mean that the compressor (motor) does not start?? is that the engine is hot?
what is the reference of your device ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 17:45 
Then mark the fridge whrilpool ART209/G/WP. C is not that if c is that you need, and tonight he purrs when I've put my head in:) for more references as I heard a blast coming from the back of the fridge like breathing. That's pretty weird all the same, but still warm and just some cool fridge freezer part..???? Again thank you, LaSirène

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 19:42 
not inside that I asked you to look but the engine. is that the engine is hot?? and if he "purred" all night without stopping and it is not cold. it is possible that you have a leak in the cooling circuit !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 19:43 
LaSirène

MessagePosté on: October 29, 2010 18-03 Edit/Delete this message Delete this message
Then the fridge hums, the top is warm is the freezer is just cool, I've put food in the freezer but c is not that great with children.. The fridge is not hot at all either in front or behind.. thank you for your help: LaSirène

Mareson

Moderator Joined: 24 Jan 10

MessagePosté on: October 29, 2010 18-45 Edit/Delete this message Delete this message
Hello

Meet us in the first message you posted, giving the reference of the fridge, you'll find it stuck inside the refrigerator in the crisper.

Following your response we can give you a more appropriate response.

DO NOT OPEN MULTIPLE OF POSTS AND USE THE REPLY BUTTON for understanding everyone !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1