Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How can I let go ?

A solution has been found How can I let go ?

Forum-> B-boying
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 3:44 
Hello to all B-boy forum,

I start there is very little, Breakdance. I arrive a few figures, I have the basics and I know the moves but I have a small block: I can not let go.
Acid To Whenever I try to dance, I self-ashamed of me and it crashes me. Is that fact that I can throw myself and "dance". Ducoup I train just about figures and not the footsteps of "bases" to link two phases. So, my break I would call it the loose.

If you could help me and tell me how to let go, be good and not be too ashamed it will help me. I guess some are passed here.

Jule04

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 4:32 
Bjr, keep courage, you're going to get my guys, 's is already trying;.. chao

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 4:43 
Thank you.
You know how to let go? Because I get the figures, there are no worries. but in fact it was the gesture and dance that I said "stand". gestures of the feet etc.. Have 'em in the head but no way to let me go, I have a self-shame. I do not like it: P

So if anyone know help me :)

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 5:31 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,

as you know, in the head. So work on that side. auto-suggestion, theater, etc..

Good luck.
and start blogging !

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 7:54 
Thank you very much. It's in the head so it must work.
J'me loose more and more because I'm getting better and better and gradually bin. I'm starting and I am trying little things that sometimes make lousy, sometimes very well:) Thank you
jule04

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2010 8:15 
That all in the head, let yourself be guided by the music, you must get under the skin of breakdancers, you let go, have fun, make brief emptiness in your head, and do not ridicule, you learn.

me when I break my home I enter the skin of breakdancers, I'm the guy who's farts, fart without me, but the character who is like that lol.
My model: Benny Kimoto. I go into this character, maybe a bit too much lol!

Go + and has warmed up well before each session you ;)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> B-boying All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1