Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How do I get my cat urinate on the floor more ?

Waiting for a better solution How do I get my cat urinate on the floor more ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:41 
how to do more than my cat pee parters at the same place ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:09 
HELLO
The only solution is castration of the animal castration is a Early intervention recommended if you want a clean and companion Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:43 
goodnight

layers and why not?

;-))

How old is this animal?

What is sex?
(one male marks his territory by peeing)
Suffers Does a urinary tract infection

Has it always been customary due?
A_t_il litter? Is it used to use it?

And if you go see a veterinarian behaviorist

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:54 
hello,

First of all we must say the age of the cat, because if c is a kitten you must show him where his litter and put the poop that he made the floor in this one and normally it will go after naturally. By
cons if c is a male and that it raised its tail to urinate a right to left is that is marking her territory and in principle should castrate him, I'm not saying that it edges but will less often

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:05 
Well then, little development cons rumor

castration does not change anything in the usual Tagging some bucks!
is a false argument supported by the spa to channel proliferation of cats (and thus the amount of cats abused, abandoned or euthanized!) and veterinarians (who sees a double benefit with the price of intervention).

The only interest is to avoid having a cat that comes too often emaciated and injured (by fights rivals) and that could be crushed if they live near dangerous roads.

case marking, go take a look Location:
http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/forum/pourquoi-mon-chat-eliot-fait-pipi-partout-t...

;-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1