Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How do I know if invoice breakdown or misuse ?

Waiting for a better solution How do I know if invoice breakdown or misuse ?

Forum-> Legal, Business & Personal Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 14:17 
Hello everyone,

I contacted a company near my house (50 meters!) For an electrical problem. Or so I thought. My breaker "jumped" all the 1/4 of an hour but it turned out it was the fridge that was defective and that caused this problem. The electrician who came stayed 10 minutes, did not absolutely fixed electrical installation (and for good reason!), Tested the outlet of the fridge which was good. So, we unplugged the fridge and everything was in order. But my surprise was when I got the bill: 95 TTC I find it high. What do you think? Thank you very much for your answers

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 16:34 
Hello, this is actually abuse. Me I never charged that much money to see 10 minutes 1/4 of an hour. just to see how a decision. what is the actual time? Did he give you his rates? those above you they were posted somewhere ?

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 17:57 
Hello,

In fact, given the urgency of the problem (my breaker " jumping all the time and I was afraid of damaging other appliances, my cumulus among others), I went to see the company close to my house (when I say near, she is at No. 71 and No. me 93 !!!!) and I admit to not having read the charges, if they have been shown. But I assure you that the person stayed 10 minutes, my employer was even surprised that I come so fast office! Meanwhile what do I do? you advise me to call him? Thanks for your answer

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 18:57 
Hello,

It's true that it is unfair and unjustified because the work done.

However, it is possible that this is consistent with their rates for movement (even if it is close it may be a package) and one hour of MO on the principle of equal part hour one hour charged.

You can always call that costs nothing, but for the rest.

Make a bad pub around you it is your only leeway I fear.
acid To +

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 20:45 
Thanks for the advice, I had not thought

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 21:28 
Hello ,
Anyway thank you for the feedback, it motivates them to continue
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Legal, Business & Personal Finance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1