Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How do I know if the dryer repaired ?

Waiting for a better solution How do I know if the dryer repaired ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:57 
Hello

My grandmother in a dryer whirpool of ten years and recently it no longer works properly. In fact she told me that the drum stops turning, but she sees the steam, and that the dryer is hot. So it heats but the drum does not turn it no longer dries clothes. Over the temperature control knob is fendu.d usual when it adjusts the temperature and then pressing the power button light illuminates qulque afterwards but now it turns directly after the set temperature.

What we would like to know is if it is repairable or is it he pas.Si apella repair. but she does not know because apel before it bother him pay for being told there is nothing to do.. you know.. So here, in your opinion it is better to leave fall or not. Thank you in advance for us to all the 2 for your help. Good day !!

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:22 
hello

so that people in charge of appliances can help you in doing their job properly, it would be nice for them to provide more of a reference mark or type in your dryer!

bcp gonna serve them well and give you an answer to your nearest questions

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:25 
Hello, the fact that light is on can be a signal of a problem. Then as he turns over, it would look if there's always the belt in place or if it is broken! So yes it is repairable

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:25 
thank you for your answers, I will pass. compared to the reference of the dryer, I asked him but she said she saw nothing else to do and marked as whirlpool retroçuve over the invoice to see the entire brand.. I know it would have been easier.. if tomorrow it will be found the bill it will tell me the full reference and notifieari. thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1