Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How do I prevent my fridge too cold to ?

Waiting for a better solution How do I prevent my fridge too cold to ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 6:38 
My fridge which is about 8 years, a lot of cold. It's a fridge freezer cobminé - no problems with the freezer. Basically, I put the thermostat to a minimum and frozen salad. Is this an engine problem? thermostat? I do not know much but I would not have to change it (the issue of saving the planet above). thank you all for your suggestions. For your info, some stores want to move. A +

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 8:15 
Hello

Give us the make and model of your device.
Think of us we are volunteers,

Follow the rules of the forum and we will respond more easily,

Thanks advance.

Recall rules for posting a message:

-> Before write your question, see if it has not already been posted by another user.
-> Write your topic as dune single clear question in sentence form, starting with how, where, when, how, why, etcVotre topic must be complete and accurate.
-> Messages should be readable, flawless dorthographe (as possible), not written in uppercase or abstract. Do not put words like "urgent, help, help me"
-> It is forbidden to give your personal details on the forum: email address, etcSachez quune private messaging is available to match
-> This forum is not an advertising forum, if you are a seller or if you want to advertise your site, you can leave this page because this forum is not for you.
-> Finally, it goes without saying that basic courtesy (hello, thank you) will be appreciated by all

Messages not complying with the rules will be deleted !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 8:16 
Hello, I deleted your second message, use the "reply" to avoid having to post several understanding of everyone. Mareson and as said, give the make and model number of your device so that it is known whether a device has mechanical or electronic thermostat !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1