Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How do I prevent my puppy to be afraid of firecrackers ?

Waiting for a better solution How do I prevent my puppy to be afraid of firecrackers ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:05 
BONJOUR.MON YOUNG BROTHER TO A DOG HUNTING (1 YEAR) BUT THIS ONE IS AFRAID OF HOT OR RIFLE PETARD.ON IT SAID THERE WAS NOTHING FAIRE.JE'M LISTENING TO YOUR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:06 
Good evening

I am not a vet, but maybe the dog has an allergy to the ears (eardrums what) which it does not tolerate aggressive sounds that you just described. 9a also happens in humans after trauma.

If his ears are not the problem, then as humans, if there phobia, be difficult career in this area for this poor doggie.

You can make an effort and hunt with bow or spear as the old: )

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 19:04 
Good evening to you It has every sound is scaring the dog, give 3Touch between the two front legs (fast and straightforward) give it with confidence and play for a few seconds saying the kind words of motivation (good dog so good) make him forget noise. Each time the concentrate on something other than noise or crowd noise in the second. you will see after 2ou3 both progress of your dog.

has +
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1