Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How does the additive 'eat less' ?

Waiting for a better solution How does the additive 'eat less' ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 10:56 
good evening to you all

I own a 306 1.6 liter petrol, AM 2000. Following a review in my garage I told her she ate too much for my taste.
All filters were clean and candles etc..

The garage called me an addendum. CONSUME LESS in bardhal. I bought and it works very well. PAr cons for my information, I know the job of this product in the engine.
For example, what body mechanics is concerned, and also how little of this additive (full tank) soon to save me about 100 kms per tank. j'utlise always SP95. If I change for the SP98, it will he more or not?

Thank you for lighting on this

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:01 
Good evening, placebo, you know? You believe it or not.
Have you done a fuel consumption curve before and after adding additive?
I am a mechanic, some sales reps even sell products that add of the material worn mechanical parts, not next.
It's called trade, for me it is a scam pure and simple. Personal opinion is only my opinion.
Cordialement.Pierre

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:30 
goodnight pierred81

indeed I know the placebo effect (only in relation to my health), cons by my car a little less. and the one who gives me the answer.
On a similar use, calculated over two months, I gained autonomy. I explained the additional mileage/month in my inital post. before this additive with 50L of SP95, I was less than 600 km/month (urban) cons a little bit of 700 kms from this product, maintaining a strictly identical.
I am forced to recognize that it plays a positive.
if you are mechanic (I do not doubt your skills auccunement) explain me how it works, because my car mocks the placebo effect. If someone has another answer. Still, thank you for your opinion

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:47 
Hello.
Even http://www.consommermoinsdecarburant.com/site is silent on the principle of this product.

Personally, I have a horror of these additives and the only thing that really works is to adapt his conduct.
Regards
Alane
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1