Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How many legal fees for land not buildable ?

A solution has been found How many legal fees for land not buildable ?

Forum-> Legal, Business & Personal Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:44 
I want a notiare s'avoir how much costs for the purchase of a parcel not sold my construitive.la mayor lined up a plot for my land 240m2 for $ 2880euro and I had 839 euro géometre.quelqu ' one could tell me.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:58 
hello

call a notary near you, he will tell you specifically that we

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:59 
hello

fees vary according to regions in which the transaction is effected ainsiq ue of the quality of your purchase (or Land Non eg).

There is a way to realize a cost base by going here:

http://www.lesiteimmobilier.com/achat-immobilier/frais-notaire.aspx

aware that these fees are set by decree and vary depending on the slice of the sales price, (In your case 4%) plus other expenses related to the achievement of the operator real estate depending on your application and laws. (Notary Fees, Land Transfer , Pay the Conservative Emoluments formalities, Miscellaneous..)
(eg Constitution of the record, Dispatch mortgages, Request Durban.)

http://www.immoneuf.com/articles/les-frais-de-notaire/calcul-frais-de-notaire?bi...

To summarize: the price is subject to the region in order, the cost of the transaction and the transaction itself.

right calculations !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Legal, Business & Personal Finance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1