Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How put my radiators work ?

Waiting for a better solution How put my radiators work ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:38 
Hello,
I've just moved into an apartment, there is an elm leblanc boiler and water heater Thermometer, radiators and appliances. I have no thermostat in the room to trigger the heater. I opened them up nothing happens (they do not fill with water and stay cool). The hot water flows seamlessly into the taps. Do you know how to operate? Thank you very much

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:08 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
HELLO
It is possible that there is no thermostat in your home (normally it should have):
In a first time see below your boiler you have a fill valve, or even two, of gray, you must open a valve to pressure to 2 kl that you miss, 1 bar will do, you must have a light bar pressure, you adjust to a bar, so you can adjust the temperature of hot water, it serves as a thermostat for your radiators too.
Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:16 
Message ahamon

Dear John Paul, I turned the knob down my gray boiler and the flame was extinguished, even more hot water now. Meanwhile, I found a button that could be or shower, or shower and radiators, I just change it, we'll see what happens there. Now, how to solve the problem of flame? thank you again

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:28 
HELLO
Thanks for the retour.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1