Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How should consider renovating a house ?

Waiting for a better solution How should consider renovating a house ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 11:58 
Hello everyone,

I plan to buy a house but after a few disappointments in buying a renovated old house already, I ask myself the question whether it is not better buy a ruin rather than a house whose works have been carried out in defiance of common sense!

I already know a bit Average costs of certain renovations/installation, such as electricity (for full installation, I think we at least have 15,000 Euros?). but I wonder about the roof: is it better to buy a building whose roof and framing will to manipulation, or outright ruin whose framing and roofing to build (I saw the ruins where there was a big gap at the top!). given the cost of removal possible?

Thanks for your answers!

Valerie

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 13:51 
Hello,
all depends on the budget you have and the work that you are able to do by yourself. It is unnecessary to answer. € 15,000 for an electrical installation! It is no longer a house is a castle !

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:00 
Hello,

all depends on your budget, time you intend to spend, etc...
15 000 for an electrical installation, it must be a ggggrande home. home, 9000 were sufficient to re-everything (including slits) in 150 M2.
The roof on a ruin, you enter a kind of work difficult to manage.. It depends on the master works.
Is a broad question, actually. They redid across from me a house by breaking the old gables and slate roof to put new roofs made "custom".
Two workers took two days to break everything and clear !
So it's not exorbitantly expensive..

again, it depends on personal taste.. and wallet !

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:08 
Thanks for your answers. 15 000 euros for electricity when you have a house in ruins, it does not seem so exorbitant, especially if you count in the cost of servicing, not always obvious to a ruined building and isolated
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1