Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to access my desktop PC via Wi-Fi ?

Waiting for a better solution How to access my desktop PC via Wi-Fi ?

Forum-> Internet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:33 
Good evening. I have my desktop pc (xp) connected to my neufbox cable and a laptop (xp) in wifi.je would like a link between deux.mon pc detects my file shares on the laptop but in the opposite direction I my pc is not in my office connections reseau.il do that gives me my network fil.merci without your help

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:28 
I think it's because the PC connected via wifi disagree no files

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:38 
Bonsoir.merci KADIYAC for your answer but the problem is inverse.A from my laptop connects to wifi, I can not access the file's shared desktop pc connects via cable. By cons it works the other way.'s office I found the notebook files

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:20 
It would probably configure network access for a bidirectional, ie create UNmains home

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:55 
If a PC can access files from each other is that the network is already operational, but what I say, even if it was not for the right PC, it also works the other way, tests to check if your hard drive is shared (desktop), if it is already the case, were perhaps the authorities, in this case, also modifies the parameter. If the problem persists tests to recreate a home network as you suggested zanilo. After that, if it continues I'm not sure where the problem might come from, the router can be
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Internet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1