Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to adjust the temperature of hot water ?

Waiting for a better solution How to adjust the temperature of hot water ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:02 
Hello,
on a boiler Viessmann 1972 with hot water tank built. To adjust the temperature of the hot water, there is nothing to do except at the rear of the boiler is an opening called the diagram "RT" thermostat réglage.Quelqu one can tell me if I can put a suitable device (temperature control thermostat or other security) to have no more water leaving the group security
Thanks in advance.
Claude

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:04 
hello you have a circulating load of hot water tank? even with a thermostat setting the temperature of the hot water flow group security they are set to 7 bars and during heating the pressure in the balloon exceeds the latter, and the flow of the security group is for the protection of water production chaude.salutation

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:13 
Hello Pat 38, Thanks for your quick response but I must tell you that I read in other forums that the temperature was not set correctly to pass the water would be too hot here. Moreover, this phenomenon has been found that about two years while we had changed the group on several occasions. I gather that if the diagram refers to this hole is that it must solve this problem.
Greetings. 1943

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:26 
hello, check your blood pressure health (about 4bars no more) and adjust your pressure regulator if you have one, you can also add on an expansion tank circuit sanitaire.pour add a stat on the ball should see diagram éléctrique.quelle type Viessman?. +

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:45 
Lindberg Hi, Thanks for your response, boiler DUO PAROLA. Domestic water pressure 3 bar. My question is whether the placing of a temperature controller or a safety thermostat will remove the evacuation by the SM if the required temperature is below 55 degrees.
Greetings.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 12:00 
hello, if you lower the temp of the water safety unit will run less because you'll chauffer.mais less is it running constantly or just for the heater? setting the duo parola de70 ¨ me and he seems?
you can do a test by lowering the boiler temp for that you need the shift knob a millimeter by pulling toward you to skip the stop and the tunes to the left.
what seems strange is that there is nothing in the pocket RT, your stops the boiler heated to 70 ° or more? your hot water is hotter? it may be that the boiler thermostat does not cut it anymore and stops on the stat max it is set to 90 ° (there are three aquastat in series, t ° boiler thermostat, aquastat t ° max and overheat thermostat) has +
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1