Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to ask the plasterboard on walls 3m80 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to ask the plasterboard on walls 3m80 ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:58 
Hi everyone, I'll manage now
an extra bedroom in my house instead of an old wood shed.
The roof of the house at 2 tails on the back, and I'm in second pan. The wall will give the house is the highest, and culminates at 3m80. My problem is: How to lay the tracks for fixing the plates (and avoid that the plates are "soft" because of the significant height). Should we link them in staggered amounts, and that he will be stiff enough?
I said that obviously, I can not take me on the wall directly, since it is not completely right (that would be too easy!: ().

Thanks in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 0:09 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello

you mount your track by doubling and shifting them so that the second set against the first track is offset by 1 m 25.
and you legs you set between the rails and coming in to seal the wall

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 0:15 
thank you for this pipe, another clarification: how far left between the amounts doubled: 60 or 40 cm (I read both, and I own 40, it leaves me puzzled for connections between 2 plates. or else 1 to 40, the next to 20, according to 40, etc.. ?)

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:32 
Hello, with a distance of 60 cm is fine, the régidité is fine and you can insert insulation panels in the amounts as they have this dimension

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:24 
Ok, thank you, I will try like that. I thought that with the scope, the amounts, it could be bent a little.
By telling, then I take the top track in the last rail of the ceiling, which in turn is held by suspenders ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 5:15 
Hello, to reduce the risk of declining amounts, you can add pieces of cut amounts to 60 cm placed horizontally uprights and assembled with a crimping tool in helping you with a pliers to fold the bords.Si you take amounts of 2.50 m (2.49 m to be exact). As has already been described, the center will be much stronger because it will be doubled over 1.50 m.En principle, the rail cap is screwed onto the fur serves to frame and drywall across ci.Il it is possible to use another approach is essentially whatsoever solide.L metal framework allows different assemblies to imagine
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1