Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to best deal with my heating system ?

Waiting for a better solution How to best deal with my heating system ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:06 
Hello, I come to you a simple question.

My apartment is equipped with a boiler Idra Exclusive Balloon 28 BVID that feeds 6 radiators.

Of these 6 radiators, 4 are fitted with thermostatic valves and 2 with simple taps (I do not know the name, but those that simply turns towards the + or -).

I started producing heating for several days because the temperature was about 16 to 17 degrees. The temperature is then raised to 23-24 degrees, which is too much.
Every day I fall a little knob of the boiler but I do not see a drop in ambient temperature.
valves are simple rules in the middle of the + and - and thermostatic on 3 (of 5).

Hence my questions:
- such a system is operated there by the boiler/radiator valves/2?
- what positions are to be preferred to have a temperature around 19-20 degrees?
- thermostats have an adjustment with 5 positions, plus one second set with temperatures in degrees, for a total of 2 ways valve setting. how this rule there?

. short, how to fine tune my system to a suitable temperature, optimum safety and avoid paying too much? ;)

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Yours

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:02 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello

The ideal would be to have a thermostat atmosphere that controls the flow of your boiler, the thermostat should be placed in the room or there are 2 heaters without thermostatic valves, there are thermostats wireless radio fairly easy to ride for someone who has good connaissages electricity.
If the equipment is professionally installed, there is always a tax credit of 25% and VAT at 5.5 %

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:44 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello do you adjust not your boiler at 50 ° in the case of a room thermostat, because with a Delta T ° 25 ° 70% you lose power radiateur.Si your radiators have been calculated with a delta T ° 50 ° it require a departure is 75 degrees.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:01 
Oh I have an answer to a question, I believe, the small circle is not for the setting, it's just a memory ring. That's right ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1