Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to butane gas town ?

A solution has been found How to butane gas town ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 13:20 
Hello, I currently
home heating central butane gas and I would pass gas. What change does it make? Should I change all the radiators in the house? And especially how much it cost me if I do make a professional? Thank you in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 13:49 
hello

no you do not have to change your radiator!

must know if your boiler can make the changes it yaa..

your boiler is little not be designed to pass the city of butane.

in this case the transformations can be high, especially in addition we must add the trench for the gas pipe , the counter GDF outside ,.,

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 16:11 
when you said hello butane heating boiler, radiators gas? in any case request has an installer, it depends on the distance between the meter (SFM) and your home so you give a price

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 18:05 
Hello,

For inside the boiler must be changed injection bars. To see the rest of the pat answer

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 18:31 
Hello,
To place your heating butane gas town, on the devices themselves replace the nozzles and adjusting combustion for gas pipelines, resumed the installation, connection to the meter, replacing the gas pipes by pipes of larger diameter if necessary.

These interventions must be made by a qualified gas fitter, he alone can Vour provide a certificate of compliance for connecting your system to the public network of gas.

For the cost of installation, made to specifications by one or more heating engineers and gas distributor
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1