Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to bypass security concerns LL Indesit WIL 14 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to bypass security concerns LL Indesit WIL 14 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:40 
Hello everybody, I encounter this problem since few days, right in my washing machine has started to stop and restart all alone (she turned a faith, then quenched with the lamp door is flashing instead of remaining fixed ), so I cancel the program and since I do little more launch cycle. When I want to start it up the corresponding phase program started lights (prewash, wash, etc...) but the door does not lock.
So I think the problem is security door, but I wanted to bypass the problem for me is that security is up to 3 son (2 brown and 1 red). Which should I connect together? and especially what should I do third?
Thanks in advance, and thank you for taking the time to read my message.
cordially florian

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:38 
HELLO
The two biggest
son, that you put in direct contact the other remains in place, and your device must démarrer.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 14:56 
Hello John Paul,

First thank you for your quick response,
On my machine the two largest are the two chestnut son, I'll put them in direct contact ds the day and I keep abreast.
to bypass the fact that security is it harmful for the machine?
cordially florian

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:18 
HELLO

You have to test only son with two brown
you can leave it as such pending its replacement, attention to children, or a family member, you have more protection, be careful to replace more vite.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:40 
I just connect the two big son together, the machine turns on and the LED is fixed locking as if to indicate that they're close.
But when I start a program the LED lights up the stage to ask, and after ten seconds the machine goes into error (she starts emptying the lock indicator flashes quickly, and the more light rinsing) based on fault codes that I find it is code 01 (triac motor short-circuit).

From where does this come from?
cordially florian
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1