Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to change a bellows on gimbal Bora 130 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to change a bellows on gimbal Bora 130 ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 17:30 
goodnight

I have a bora 130 of 2002.la J have a little problem, I have like sludge in the wheel and drive shaft on right side. j I control the bellows, air is al in good condition no cracks it would not poreu?? No it is not come off either. but I do not see or could come this fat. it looks like a bellows fatigue because it lining the wheel well and the gimbal. except that mine air al in good condition. if anyone has a an idea. thank you in advance. this is hard to change the bellows and gimbal should see there a special tool vw

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:51 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good evening,
If you have any projections of fat, the bellows is probably porous, but more likely torn in one place.
This does not necessarily see themselves as the rotational speed is high and a small hole can let slip quite a bit of fat.

It must be changed, anyway.

To change you must remove the driveshaft either full or half full (or engine side wheel), which is the most painful. After the tool depends on the vehicle.. In general the gimbals are tightened hard.
Once disassembled the hardest part. The bellows comes with the corresponding tightening.

If you do nothing, you may, when there is more fat than the gimbal damaged very quickly. And it will never be the same price!
Acid To ++

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:15 
You can watch here: http://www.vag-technique. com/index.php? topic = 11124.0

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:41 
thank you for your reply I'll see to change this bellows

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 23:01 
With pleasure :-)

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 1:31 
goodnight
veil of other worries actually. j I put the car on a bridge and I don t have a pip on the gimbal bellows but I have an oil leak from the pipes turbo and s elapsed until the engine down on drive right and hit with the rotation there projecting oil on the wheel. turbo has 95000 km j hopes that he is not held fichu.les tubing with clips no way to tighten the tubing and prime-rated dislocated right I put it in place but I drive it off again. think I can still ride a bit like this? you know the price of turbo No change. thank you advance of your replies

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:33 
Good luck !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1