Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to change the meaning of a engine (and timing) ?

Waiting for a better solution How to change the meaning of a engine (and timing) ?

Forum-> Scale Modeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:49 
Hello world!
Ago today I had nothing to do, so I disassembled the car radio remote control of my childhood, and now I have a question, how could I reverse the direction of rotation with a simple button (push button style, but it may matter). Do not know me, I do not know if this type of buttons are on the edge I thought myself out with two switches.
But the biggest of my worries just the ways in which I could have run engine for example 2 seconds in one direction or the other whenever j'appuis button.

Voila voila, hoping you'll have a solution.
cordially

ps: sorry for the wording of my subject, I do not know What really set

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:31 
A variable resistor ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:08 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good evening, it's simple for an engine powered DC polarities are reversed, eg rotate forward power most by the most and the least by the less, back, reverse the son, to run once forward and once backward, we must put an inverter poles, two relays temporizes will do and here the list
1/2 two relays contacts NO
2/both relays timed 1 NO and 1 NC contact
3/1 contact two pushers NO
4/1 NC contact a pusher
5/fuse according to engine power
6/Socket for relay with screw

7/electric wire, in this case wireless phone number of colors (multi-strand cable)
8/schema of connection that I "send in MP I do not know how to put this scheme visible to all, if I make a mistake AC will not be good, if Alan is OK I join him and he will tell me if it's not fair

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:57 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
tempos and relay will be powered by battery, then you have the same voltage as the engine if it feeds in this manner, if a power supply for the control circuit may be different, and a power supply by type of engine, for example 6volts relays and 9 volts if the engine is 9v

I prepare the schema dici the end of the weekend

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:02 
Well thank you very much, I was not expecting an answer as complete, I wait with impatience the pattern

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:07 
For cons I wonder what is the power of my engine, nothing is written on it, the only info I have is the AC adapter to recharge the battery: 5.8V 180mA, I tried to connect the motor directly above and it works
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Scale Modeling All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1