Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to change the resistance of the washing machine Bosch WFM

A solution has been found How to change the resistance of the washing machine Bosch WFM

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 17:46 
The machine does not start losrque I put a cold wash temperature. It started well, according to the forum it would be a problem of resistance or temperature sensor. Can you tell me where is the resistance and how much it costs about? and if it is complicated to change.. Thank you in advance for your help. chachab

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:06 
hello, is the back of your washing machine, either from below, and it will cost you between 40 and 50 euros

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:52 
Thanks for the information Despite this I can not find the strength, nor below, neither on the side Should remove the drum? What looks like the cache of resistance ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:59 
no he should not disassemble the drum to change a resistor. is what you know has what looks like a resistance ??

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:21 
Yes I know has what looks like a resistance. I found the end alement location. I unplugged the cable wires and pull boulons.Faut it very hard to ensure that its location?.. Thank you in advance for that last bit of advice

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 0:42 
If you removed the son and the middle nut just to support a screwdriver and pull it toward you. !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 3:02 
Thanks.. I'm almost there, but either I'm not good or there is a particular problem, or 2. When I pull resistance, it leaves about 4 cm (very calcified) but after that it bloque.faut also remove the black seal that maintains the resistance? Yes.. I guess but this is very difficult. Is it supplied with spare parts from the resistance? in this case I can break it up to extract the resistance again.. thank you in advance

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 3:47 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
yes of course it is redelivered to the new strength so you can without damaging problem is true that if c is not very obvious calcified !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 3:56 
Thanks for all your advice and availability.. The resistance is changed and it works

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:51 
thank you to you for the return !!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1