Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to check a machine probes Brandt WTD 1073 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to check a machine probes Brandt WTD 1073 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011 0:55 
The "dryer" in the washer/dryer brandt wtd 1073 No Longer Works And The failure code D23 appearance. This Could Be from a sensor or thermostat problem In The heating circuit. Removing goal after The Two side panels of the Machine, I see nothing. Where are thesis elements and how to check ?

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011 2:15 
Hello, Is in principle "The Probe On Most Of The Brandt-loading dryer on top in the air duct (Usually Black) On the back right, looking from Behind the machine and Up the back panel. The Son Who comes On The probe are small. To remove just rotate a quarter turn and remove it (Careful fragile). But It IS Seldom Unless It IS very dirty. I would tend to a ventilation problem in The Current manufacturer. Good luck

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011 3:25 
Thank for your reply CRICR 006. In Fact, The thermostat tripped Because The WAS WAS fan blocked. After cleaning it and The reset switch (artery pour la machine right back) Everything is normal again

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011 5:42 
Hello Domi,
Have the same problem than you and I Can With WTD1273F not Find the thermostat gold reset cutout. You
right side of the Machine, seen from behind, there's drum's the belt. At left Is A sheet metal L-shaped stainless
Can you help me, i would clean aussi The Fan.
I Can send you pictures and you could "tell me if it is in. H? B? left? D? color? Form?
Thanks in advance
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1