Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to clean the filter washing machine Whirlpool AWOD 4731 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to clean the filter washing machine Whirlpool AWOD 4731 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 10:53 
Hello, I moved my washer and, oddly, it does not drain over and tells me "Clean filter". I removed the plug behind the baseboard but apart from two twigs of willow, no filter is coming. Drain position, the machine hums but nothing. What can I do before calling for service? Thank you for your answers

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:54 
Hello,
Do you have a hatch, accessible through the drum. If so, open it and clean the receptacle bottom of the tank

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:51 
HELLO
The filter is recognizable to its round shape is the cap housing filter. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:15 
Thanks for your answers. I did not hatch. Is it possible that I did not simply a removable filter and filter plug ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:28 
HELLO THERE
may also be in the tank hose pump, or access by the blades of your appliances if they arranged for the blades, you need the slide to the right, and lift the waste must clogged drain pipe leading from this endroit.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:50 
Sorry but I do not understand what you are telling me. When I removed the cap, I see something in the bottom wing which I imagine to be the filter. But impossible to remove. We need to force it or not the filter? And if not, I would have to raise the machine? It will not be possible at all !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:05 
Thank you very much, I'll try it all !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1