Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to clean the joints briquettes ?

Waiting for a better solution How to clean the joints briquettes ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 8:50 
Hello everyone,

I just asked the briquette facing and make my joints but I find myself with white marks Dried (now). how I can remove these marks?

Thanks for your help

nice day

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 9:14 
Nobody know ???

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 9:22 
brush metal if c is anchored at depth. clory acid of columnar diluted in water can give a lot of matches', using sponge etproteger hands with gloves caoutchouc.s first try at a place the less visible and a game

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 9:30 
Thanks I'll try that! !

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 11:18 
Use a sponge with one hand scratching scratching let me know if matches

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 11:29 
goodnight
Scrape as much as possible without cutting your bricks.
The solution must not exceed a flight for nine acid water. The stronger the mortar could be damaged and some briquesseraient stained.
evaluate the effectiveness of the method and determine the appearance of the brick after cleaning a small area of the wall.

First thoroughly wet the surface to clean, and apply the solution on the bricks using a fiber brush. After 5 or 10 minutes, rinse with plenty of clean water.

There is also trade in products made to clean all traces of cement or glue

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 12:58 
Hello,
danger in this case is that the brick changes color and the error is irreversible.
I will advise you in this case to use the method of LDS, ie a test on some "sample" to ensure there is no problem.
Keep us posted, good luck !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1