Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to coat a wall with single garage compressor ?

Waiting for a better solution How to coat a wall with single garage compressor ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 11:59 
hello
I saw that we could now coat a wall with a simple compreseur.
Are this good?

this procedure and can be coated and plastering? what art it is more feasible (while coated in several layers and then coated or plastered)?
thank you

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:24 
HELLO

To help you in your search I send this lien.Cordialement Jean-Paul

http://www.cyberbricoleur.com/index.php? showtopic = 800140579 & st = 50 & p = 2100132768 &

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:49 
thank you I want
plastering or coating (I already have trouble knowing the difference) in a garage parpain. This method does not work as he not sold ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:02 
Hello
I can convince you that it works well on stucco exterior, and all your needs, this is an ideal product for any work, interior or exterior paint, and other, you have a great tool, and is expensive, so yes I saw this device and it works also on display at the fair PARIS.Cordialement of Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:32 
Hello
You can utilie├ę plastered with a masonry tool, zip line, hand tool fitted with a crank that is filled with the material for spraying mortar or another, withstanding a version with compressed air but you need a portable compressor, the plaster will be left as is or smoothed with a trowel, plaster in 2 coats is a premere for grip and a second for finishing. The plaster can be installed with a special machine called plastering machine but it must be a pro, construction, since it requires careful maintenance, cleaning notte, it takes two to use a designer and another operator to fill the machine with the product. Advantage installation is done in one pass with a product ready for any color desired

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:40 
Nothing included.. JP
Again, read and write you not as we speak, but as we write.
points, commas, carriage returns. All these scores were created to make texts readable and airy.

I did not want to read a box in which to extract important.
acid To ++

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:39 
FOLLOW
Response ROBIN 29
I ' shall not take orders from you, and my approach does not suit you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1