Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to combine hot air and cold smoke ?

Waiting for a better solution How to combine hot air and cold smoke ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:07 
hello
I would like to install a pellet stove and use my existing chimney pipe in order to match my stainless steel pipe smoke exhaust for piping cold air to disperse hot the next room, is that it is possible to combine two pipes a hot and cold in the same ball
thank you all for your reply

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:11 
hello

if I remember correctly, it is forbidden to level standards and insurance.

if you have a thereafter it worries you just have the eyes to weep.

so be careful

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:41 
Hello,

Yes and no, do mix with two pipes is possible, provided that you instead.

Smoke Evacuation are made with a steel casing 125, and the distribution of hot air with insulated aluminum casing 125/175.

This implies that your ball is at least 175x350 (there are 50mm of insulation between the two casings) pitches inside.

In general the distribution channel of hot air is in the wrong ceiling, which is used to distribute parts of the ground floor and the floor, and furthermore, it helps to place the box for ventilation and distribution boxes.

Yours ,

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:53 
thank you for your clarification I think I actually already had my fill isured, models of stoves that interest me are out of cold smoked 80 mm I not know the diameter of hot that it would, my apartment is on three floors with an area of 54 m2 in total do you think that only the heating stoves pouurait three levels with a simple open staircase

cordially

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 11:56 
hello it is not forbidden to match burned gas and hot air systems, they exist in POUJOLAT (COMFORT PLUS) or others, but you have product certification by CSTB and as said FMU, insurance and standards DTU/HUMBUG. A question out cold smoke !!!!!!!! greeting

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 13:46 
hello

response PAT38 suits me better..
I had a doubt my previous message, but it seemed that we could not just simple casing
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1