Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to connect a second pump washing machine ?

Waiting for a better solution How to connect a second pump washing machine ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 5:29 
my washing machine is a Siemens SIWAMAT xt901, I want to connect a 2nd bilge pump for evacuation is to + 1.70 m soil.

How should I proceed? completely disconnect the pump from the machine to connect the second?. but in this case the drain does not fire. or connect the 2nd pump to the electrical circuit of the first?

Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:23 
Hello

You would need a lift pump for sewage back, you'll find it at a distributor of medical equipment or DIY

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:15 
hello

An idea:

a tank that receives water from your machine and a lift pump (auto pump called empty cellar) with integrated float reject the container to the desired height

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:35 
thank you for your answers. I have the lift pump is that of the old machine. But where do I plug the son inside? on the pump house and its connector? by disconnecting them from the machine? by splitting ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:09 
hello, when you talked about the old pump you mentioned a pump washing machine, in which case you need them to work together thus connecting to Over the same as that of the machine (it smells good DIY but it being a little story of cost) if not normally worry it should work

good Evening
cordially cristof

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:35 
Hello, this is not at all regulatory.. how come it is that your discharge was 1.70 m above the ground?? or you can create a drain with a drain fitting on your wall, but it does not amuse s has added a second pump with a second connection. especially as the drain pump is connected to the control module and that it will never run two pumps at the same time. So unless you want to set fire to your house. this is not at all FEASIBLE !!!!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:17 
goodnight

be clear

feed a second pump as suggested should of course be independent of the pump machine. This second pump would be submerged in the container that you would have designed downstream of your machine and its drainage system.

They are two different things.

A sump pump has nothing to do with a washing machine pump. It can not and must not be connected to your machine.Elle will be a connection that will own him
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1