Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to connect HD box to DVD recorder numericable ?

Waiting for a better solution How to connect HD box to DVD recorder numericable ?

Forum-> TV & Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 16:07 
Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to record a program numericable decoded by the HD BOX with a Sony DVD recorder? I made the connections as shown in the manual (Box connected with the wall socket cable, HDMI between the TV and HD box, scart between TV and the recorder, scart between the recorder and the HD box), but it does not work.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 18:02 
Good evening,

In fact he should pick the signal out of the box. and in general, the recorder is connected between the box and the tv. This assumes that the recorder has 2 HDMI inputs, an input from the box and the output from the tv. Which implies that it is able to record HD.

Or you leave the box in HDMI, and you get the signal over a exit scart tv, if it exists (which is not always the case), linconvÊnient is that you are forced to leave the TV on for power saving.

Or, your box is equipped with an HDMI output and SCART output, connect your TV to HDMI on the box and your VCR scart on the box.

Maj. ,

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 18:45 
Hello,

DigitalBox I have a home (with the same connection) and it works.

Instead, look in the settings of your DVD player recorder for you to AV1 or AV2 on your DVD.

just looks even when you have well put SCART (on good catch). Normally when you put your TV AV (correspondence with your DVD-SONY), you must have the same image as that of your HDBOX
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> TV & Video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1