Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to connect my Bosch electric stove ?

Waiting for a better solution How to connect my Bosch electric stove ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:31 
Hello, I

an electric cooker Bosch HSS 252. The electrician came to a decision 32 At my home, plugged in and has only 4 plates hobs operate the oven does not work. As she comes from Switzerland and a house and I'm in an apartment in France I figured as it was in 380 V and 320 V in my diet it was not possible to connect this stove at home. So I'm about to sell it.
Is it true that there is no way she works with me at least put a 380V cable with me which is impossible..

Thanks for your reply

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:40 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello All
I mean all the cooks work perfectly in 220 volt mono, it is only a question of coupling alintérieur the stove and it easily doable by the lambda DIY!
unfortunately on this site it is very difficult to put a picture !!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:59 
thank you.. so I do not get it. An electrician told me she could not work with me.. but I will continue to make inquiries.

Thanks

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:51 
hello

no no. Not complicated at all.. put a picture

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:53 
Hello, All
home kitchens must operate at 230 V single meme from Switzerland, the kitchen model city is known.

The wiring diagram with the following couplings tensions should be inside the box connection on the back of the stove

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 16:03 
re.

This range is expected to operate in phase. The 3 phases are usually black, brown, black. The neutral, it is blue. To connect this stove into 220 single, it would connect the 2 black and brown to the phase (red) and blue to neutral without forgetting the earth (green/yellow).

However, before any work looking at whether the connection type is not specified on the cover of the terminal block.

See if it exists on your stove.

You should also check if your facility is capable of supporting: Single phase dedicated circuit protected and cord 32 A 3 × 6 ²
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1