Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to diagnose a breakdown electric shutters ?

Waiting for a better solution How to diagnose a breakdown electric shutters ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:12 
Hello,

Following an unfortunate case of my left foot bay window, my shutter was left to a stop earlier than expected and therefore stressed for minutes (max 2 hours) to want to bring it down.

result, after running 1 or 2 times after this incident, my component does not work.

Diagnosis Part 1:
* The flap down correctly but does not go back more
* The motor noise in 2 directions, so is well fed
* After removing the trunk, and rising demand component, means the engine seating, nothing happens. If I prime by hand winding the tube, it starts on 1/2 turn and then reverses direction and so on without end!

Diagnosis 2nd part:
(Stall component to test whether the weight of the flap prevents the recovery thereof)
* Strangely on the actions of climb or descent, means the engine but nothing happens, no winding, in either 2-way
* If using the boot by hand winding, it works.

My conclusion, the engine seems to correctly supplied by cons I have a problem booting, see power.

Here is what do you think? Do you have other tests to perform? It is there to change the parts before replacing the engine ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:45 
HELLO
Your engine is powered This is a certainty, the problem is the capacitor that is HS, and your engine of evil) raise the shutter, it can be replaced by your own means, without the intervention of which is that Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:03 
Hello,
If
Helping the flap handle, allows him to do so in both directions, then you hear the engine well, and that nothing happens, seems to indicate a problem capacitor. Check the trunk, with the engine, is indeed a capacitor, if so, replace it. Also check if the flaps are not equipped with switches, that must be addressed to avoid further fuel the engine when an obstacle blocks the maneuver
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1