Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to disassemble my espresso machine Fust ?

Waiting for a better solution How to disassemble my espresso machine Fust ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:27 
is my machine: espresso FUST swore classic 100 (Swiss or German mark). I can not remove the filter metal and rubber. thank you for your attention

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:44 
Hello,

You do not live in the middle of the metal grid (filter)?...
2: The filter does his little metal center screw is already removed. The problems are: I am unable to give the screw more bite as it did in his thread and I wanted to be able to remove all elements that the filter to clean latex or rubber residue of limestone and coffee. Thank you to you

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:59 
Le filtre métallique t sa petite vis centrale sont déjà démonté. Les problèmes sont les suivants : je n'arrive plus à remettre cette vis car elle ne mord plus dans son pas de vis et j'aimerai pouvoir oter tous les éléments dont le filtre latex ou caoutchouc pour nettoyer les résidus de calcaire et marc de café. Merci à vous

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:24 
Good evening,

Behind this small screws, you must have a resort and a ball or a plastic cone that clogs the water supply when there is no pressure from the pump.
This spring (important if the water runs whenever the machine is warming) must prevent you from screwing. We must unswervingly push hard as you may cross thread, and after that the whole body has to change.
For the gasket, for if you change it, I do not recommend try to remove it because you might tear it. In addition he has taken the heat for a long time, rubber or material likely to have hardened.
Rather clean with a toothbrush, returned machine under running water '(unplugged of course!..

otherwise redeem the play before, you will avoid having a machine without seal after :-)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 11:08 
thank you for the time of writing your answer. Then, for explanation, I unscrewed the bolt, long time ago thinking I could just remove and clean. Unfortunately, removing unsuccessful! Then, ascending the elements, that's where that little bit more towards not. It does not seem to have lost accessories and nothing seems to be stuck in the thread. I see no spring or other object that may obstruct access to the screws! And it is true that since that unfortunate editing, my machine runs a little when the water begins to heat. I will follow your advice to not touch the gasket (a little hard) in caoutchoouc

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 11:30 
Re goodnight,

In fact dismantling a small spring and the ball or tip shape of a jump without you noticing.
You can probably buy a brand sav.

By cons I do not understand why the screw not bite.
Maybe dirt?
Anyway the thread does not disassemble. At worst, tapping screws for a bigger? I'm not even sure.
Attention to the spring, it is calibrated to the pressure of your pump, so do not stretch or twist in the back!

Good luck
!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1