Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to dye a wood deck ?

A solution has been found How to dye a wood deck ?

Forum-> Woodworking
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 4:48 
Hello, we have made a terrace with wooden slats 1st prize, they all become "ugly" we would like to dye them but we do not know which product to buy (there are so many!) Please help us...
1: Good evening

lightly sand and apply lhuile Wood repeatedly at all seasons of the year because it is unrealistic to stop thinking the gray wood over time.
use as an insecticide and fungicide.

If you accept the graying because after all it's not so ugly as that, Clean your deck twice anavec broom, stiff brush and water supply.
Proscribe pressurized water

voux commercially available product called "dégriseurs" that can restore proper color to your patio

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:00 
bonsoir

poncez légèrement et appliquez de l’huile pour bois de façon répétée à toute saison de l'année car il est illusoire de penser empêcher la grisaille du bois dans le temps.
appliquez aussi un traitement insecticide et fongicide .

Si vous acceptez le grisaillement car après tout ce n'est pas si vilain que ça, nettoyez votre terrasse deux fois par anavec un balai à brosse bien rigide et à l’eau.
Proscrivez l'eau sous pression

Vouxs trouverez dans le commerce des produits dits "dégriseurs" qui peuvent redonner la teinte appropriée à votre terrasse

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 8:02 
Thanks, but as I said we'd give them a tint because they have many faults, may we put a stain

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 9:18 
hello

to eliminate these defects and provided they are small, sand.

Then you can make a product special "wooden deck" to avoid the wear too voyantes.Ce proceeds are used to maintain teak boat decks.

go there

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:19 
Thank you, we we'll get this product that meets our expectations I think

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:26 
Prior to protect the wood oil you can stain it with a mixture of alcohol and walnut (diluted according to the desired color).
Let dry before oiling but it goes fast ;-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Woodworking All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1