Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to electrify my house insulated ?

Waiting for a better solution How to electrify my house insulated ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:06 
hello
Electrifying I want my house to 500 m of a post edf.EDF me 1345 euro bill for a quote and realize my intention to put a post on the edge of my field (located at 100 meters from the pole starting) to deliver 36 kilowatts in triphasé.question1, why the phase?
issue 2-on lets me get by for the 500 meters restants.quel wire must consider it in kind and diameter for a story of loss and how would I power the house?
thank you for sharing your skills and experience

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:23 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello

Power for 500 m would be 4 X 70 mm ² copper for 36 triphasic

Counting is obligatorily property line, EDF offers a three-phase supply probably due to the inability to make future subscriptions exceeding 12 kW single phase. 18 Kw subscriptions are abandoned because of disturbances caused by excessive loads in single phase, cases of heat pumps including

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:26 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,
Given the length Line pull and cost that this entails, may be trying to see if you have possibility of installing solar panels. To them alone, they will not provide you with electric energy, but to evacuate the energy requires a line, we must see if in this case, EDF does not participate in this facility. (At least 100m) It costs nothing to try, you have nothing to lose, maybe even win the price quote.
Good luck
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1