Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to "fanning" my PC ?

A solution has been found How to "fanning" my PC ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
The discussion has been summarized below.

Details of the question:

Mon PC est trés lent à réagir à mes commandes, les échanges internet en sont affectés, l'écran de veille fonctionne par saccades.

Summary of answers:

Dans \"Démarrer\", \"Executer\", taper \"msconfig\". Dans la fenêtre \"Configuration du système\" qui s'ouvre, aller sur l'onglet \"Démarrage\" et cliquer sur le pavé \"Désactiver tout\". Redémarrer le PC et effectuer un nettoyage avec les applications \"Glary Utilities\" et \"CClearner\", gratuites sur le net. Terminer par une défragmentation du disque dur.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 8:45 
Hello everyone, I'm
on my PC and the problem is that serious rowing. Just an example, the clock 3D screensaver, turn jerkily. In Task Manager, I see that the RAM works at 70% and the CPU is constantly at 100%. I emptied all the buffers, Internet histories, etc.. Even unplugging my box, performance remains the same. Avast is the anti-virus software I use. I tried to initiate an anti-malware, but he will have eight days to examine everything. Maybe an info that might help find a track (and perhaps unrelated): As a manager, I see that some applications occupy the processor, without them being launched. (Example: Skype.exe, Quick Cam10.exe, etc.).
Before coming to format, I enjoy your ideas.
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:30 
Hello.
First => Start => Run => in the window that s' opens, type "msconfig" and then in the window "System Configuration" => uncheck everything that is in the "Startup" tab and restart Repeat measures.
Come tell us if there already the best in terms of processor load.
Ps what is the memory of Pc
Alane

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:59 
Thanks Alan, for reactivity.
PC: HP Pavilion, RAM: 1GB Processor: AMD ATHLOM (tm) 64 Processor 4000 2600 MHz Motherboard nvidia.
The operating system is Vista I go to the sphere "Start" and type in the search line, "System Configuration". (Note for interested who might need it) In the window that opens, the only thing present in the "Start", is the Vista operating system, I can not stop there. By cons, there is also a "Services" tab, which is about 130 programs, mostly under excécution, a major part of "Microsoft" (Defender, Search, Update, System Colors, Clock.) I can disable these services. Is this the equivalent of your application, or should we stop Vista, so the PC, what I did and that changes nothing ?

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:05 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good luck to the workers! A more
Alane
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1