Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to find evidence of SME entrepreneurs ?

A solution has been found How to find evidence of SME entrepreneurs ?

Forum-> Legal, Business & Personal Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 23:35 
Hello, I seek testimony from company directors or accountants in particular in the joinery in the department of Val d'Oise (95) which closed in about 1998 or a few years panel and make sure I need evidence will focus on the business status, name, address, number RM, Siret, specificity (installation, manufacturing), the number of employees, particularly on etc.Et relationship with customers, appeals against impayés.Je also wish to know the reason for the fermeture.En thanking you in advance for the help you can give me

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 1:43 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
goodnight

you could perhaps send you there:

The General Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprises (CGPME) main union SMEs.

and explain your request in more detail: for example, "purpose of your request"

info here:

http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/tableau.asp? reg_id = 0 & id = 219

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 2:11 
Hello Ids, your information is intéressantes.Je do a study to know the Possibility of starting a business, the experience of others is very useful especially not to make the same mistakes
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Legal, Business & Personal Finance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1