Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to find where the son spent electric ?

A solution has been found How to find where the son spent electric ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 8:43 
Hi everyone, I
in my house that I bought long ago qques 4 lamps in the room which are controlled by 2 switches. Only 2 of the 4 lights are working. After verification, it appears that one of those that do not light is not connected to the switch. The son go directly into the wall. How can I do to find out where they go and what they are connected? Thank you for your help

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:17 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good evening,
There are small sensors, not very expensive, which can detect the conductors in the walls. The problem is that for this to work, they must be turned on. There is a solution, but it requires extreme caution and a minimum basic electricity. Can be very risky, I do not itemize, but you'll send over PM if you have no alternative. May exist there détecteus that do not require that the conductors are energized, must see!
More classic, there are holes in the hole saw in the partitions, for follow the path. The obvious drawback is that in addition Desages due to work, then we must restore

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:32 
Hello,

It seems that these lamps are connected together. Normally, each socket there is a blue and another color. Sometimes there are shuttles that are connected to a socket to another. So we end up with 2 blue and 2 son son of color on a socket.
*** Normally connections must be made in a junction box.

To deepen your research, look at the son who arrive each lamp, a blue in all cases, and those who are interested in (color).
- What colors to each light?
- What colors to each switch?
- How to son each light

- Find the junction box. (Usually in the same room).

For complex cases, it may be useful to acquire a metal detector that detects and current through walls

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:55 
Thank Maind'or,
So give more solution in MP

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:11 
Thank you very much. I try with the detector
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1