Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to fix errors E and F Faure induction cooker ?

Waiting for a better solution How to fix errors E and F Faure induction cooker ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:24 
Hello,

I bought a year ago and a month induction cooker CVI3078W Faure, I encounter a problem since few days and obviously I more collateral. Your help would be very valuable to me.

The display of the cooking area of a plate (back plate right) shows "F" followed by "E "permanently. The plate still works (for now anyway) but this problem concerns me.

On the manual it is mentioned that the display of "F" corresponds to a baking dish inadequate or absence of a baking dish. However, it is not the problem because the "F" is displayed even when the cooktop is not working (button 0).

It is also noted that the display of "E" followed by a number represents a problem of the electronic system. Or the one hand I have no figures mentioned (but the letter "F"), on the other hand, I tried the solution proposed in the manual, or unplug the machine for several minutes removing the fuse in the electrical installation, and nothing has changed. I even cut the fuse for several hours and still no result. As soon as I deliver the fuse, "E" followed by "F" followed by "E" etc. etc. continue to appear.

If you have already met such a problem or if you know how to solve it, help me please, I do not know how.

THANK

Karen

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:47 
Hello, is that your plate is well ventilated ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 22:27 
Euhhh ie?! Well yes, I know nothing! What do you mean by broken ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 23:25 
on the bottom of your plate, you have vents.. and requires that these air vents is well s... So they are well ventilated !!!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 0:55 
These are inferences plates so there is no ventilation underneath. There is a vent on the back of the machine (two small holes in rectangles) that I clean the sponge from time to time but it should be "blown" in, or something like that? What I do not understand is that the error does not exist in the EF hand! Thank you for taking time to help me !!!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1