Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to fix my Brandt LL WFH1677F ?

Waiting for a better solution How to fix my Brandt LL WFH1677F ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:23 
Hello everyone.
New to this forum, I just give you my spin on a problem Brandt WFH1677F:
- In a strong spin (towel bath for example) the wash water is discharged through the conduit leading to the detergent drawer and then pushes off the machine. In addition the anti-foam has never worked.
- I noticed that the drum during the spin cycle, rotates the output by promoting the entry tube of water at the top (clockwise).
- Is this a known damage? Would it not be possible to reverse the direction of rotation (reversal of its connection)?
- During the spin cycles the drum rotation is always clockwise.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions
Bruno

PS: the problem is not new, but I I can set it on fire

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:36 
Hello

Have you tried to reduce the laundry ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 1:17 
Hello
This is not a problem because the laundry yesterday I washed a wool blanket and when flushing the large quantity of water that contained the coverage was projected into the duct drawer. I think the only way to avoid this would be to reverse the direction of travel of the drum during the spin cycle. Could there be a reversal of the son Motor?
From memory it seems to me that it has the following son:

- to the engine: 1 red + 1 blue 1 brown
- towards the brushes: 2 black
- to the speed sensor: 2 yellow

- to the mass of the body (but I'm not sure): 1 yellow and green

I still think it's the rotation drum (clockwise) just "push" water to the conduit of the detergent drawer, and that the phenomenon could be improved by reversing the direction of travel of the drum.
Bruno...
3: Hello, I do not think the change in position of son to be the solution unless it was disassembled and returned to the wrong sens.Sur drills there an element that allows reverse the direction of rotation of the mandrel but on a washing machine I am skeptical

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 3:37 
Bonjour,je ne crois pas que le changement de position des fils soit la solution à moins qu'il ont été démontés et remis dans le mauvais sens.Sur les perçeuses il y à un élément qui permet d'inverser le sens de rotation du mandrin mais sur une machine à laver je suis sceptique...
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1