Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to fix my DVD player ?

Waiting for a better solution How to fix my DVD player ?

Forum-> Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 22:42 
Hello, Could

mindiquer how to repair or want of a better how to mitigate the problem please. Ive already done some testing that follows.

Quune When dvd is played from the inside to go outwards, there no problem reading, but when playing back in the opposite direction, the image starts to freeze, it hears and sees the DVD player to work. We quickly realize that the lens has trouble positioning themselves to take the reading.

So I tried to clean the lens and the rubber grips on DVD I also greased all the mechanical parts but its nothing changed the problem.

I know full well that the simplest and easiest am den still buy another, but lack of financial means, I can not afford it and despite the current price. So if I want to watch a good movie from time to time to relax I dont choices dessayer else to repair it.

Thanks.
1..: Hi, with what you've cleaned your lens? You can find in the trade a cleaning disc special lentille.La focusing lens may be deflected by fingerprints or scratches, which loses reading and leaves the track

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:33 
Bonsoir,avec quoi avez vous nettoyé votre lentille?Vous pouvez trouver dans le commerce un disque de nettoyage spéciale pour lentille.La lentille focalisante peut-être deviée par des traces de doigts ou des rayures,qui perd la lecture et sort de la piste.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:43 
I cleaned the lens using a cotton swab wet

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:55 
Hello,
He should have won tissue paper wrapped around himself with alcohol "own pharmacy.
suspensions of the lens does not she taken a hit ?
A +

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:04 
Bonjour.Essayé to clean the focusing lens with a suitable product for not denature a radius laser.Il is possible that the prism that directs the beam does not enough stable.C is a gear system that positions it, his change is envisager.Générallement, repair shops will recommend you to buy a new unit because the cost of time taken to repair it is Perhaps a reader équilavent nine

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:46 
Hello,
Next
your area, you can go on donnons.org.

These are just gifts, there is no sale or exchange.
There is not necessarily what you're looking for the same day but you can put an alert.

Good luck !

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:01 
Hello,

J 'I renettoyé the lens this time with a special product for cleaning transparent surface that leaves no trace, however, it does not bring change to the problem.

dessayer thank you for giving me a hand, I'm open adautre suggestion
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1