Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to FMEA ?

Waiting for a better solution How to FMEA ?

Forum-> Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:43 
Hello
I'ma student and I am asked to establish an FMEA (failure mode analysis, effects and criticality). Could someone help me if you please? thank you good day

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:56 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good evening,

There are several steps to achieve this type of document.

must first determine all possible causes of failure.

For each possible cause failure it is necessary to determine the effects.

For each pair cause and effect, we must evaluate the pricing of the occurrence (ie the likelihood of default) detection (that is the probability of not seeing the default) and criticality (ie the severity of the effect). Multiplying these three factors to obtain a quotation. Above a certain value determined by the type of material (nuclear or space is not subject to the same ratings as other industrial sectors) must be put in place corrective actions to reduce the risk of not seeing failure to reduce the severity of the effect or reduce the occurrence.

I could probably give more information back to work tomorrow.

A +

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:08 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hey everyone, is actually a research fmea early failures that may occur on a device (theoretically) not finished yet. There are different kinds of FMEA product, process, medium machines. with different ratings depending on the client end, mine are Renault and Peugeot
I can send a scan of my last training Apave but the scan file is 3.5MB and I do not know if it can be done directly on the site, tell me how to do it and I sent.
you soon and good luck

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:28 
Hello,

you have a private messaging available for the exchange of personal information.
To access, must of course be logged under your username and then go here:

http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/forum/privmsg.php

Regards

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:28 
good evening your study interest me as an example thank you has bientot
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Mechanics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1