Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to get rid of mice aggressive ?

Waiting for a better solution How to get rid of mice aggressive ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:52 
how remote or removed from my mouse because they come back to bite my baby is three to four months urgent
I am a friend of the beast, but too

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:07 
Hello
already without asking any questions you lead your baby to a doctor. you have good products at the drugstore that are fed a once and for all.

Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:38 
hello

locate the place where they hide and preferably buy "fags" and good cheese Hoping that stinks then arm the traps, and let go. It's better than poisons that could be ingested by anyone (amnimal or children)

Good hunting !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:06 
Hello ids

baucoup I love your green side, but there should not wait until the girls come to prendrent gently into the trap. At it! it must be radical, you'll certainly find my way around pensser but I'm already surprised to see such things, I never lived in a castle I mice as everyone BUT! but I would have gone just for my child
Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:09 
Hello, the easiest is to have an ecological chat.J got a pussy to éléminée two mice in the day yesterday. It is radical and clean !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:34 
Hello,
I did not understand the response of Ids, such as ecological but just as conservative with respect to health, including children. The cat is actually a very efficient predator in the area, but with a 4 month old, remains problematic in the room where the golden child. The paddles are in my opinion, the most effective method for immediate action. The souricides can complement this action in the medium and long term, provided they are placed in locations inaccessible to children and cats

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:24 
Mice that are biting it sounds incredible!

I would tend to rats (which are carnivores) in any event, be sure to report it to the doctor, as these filthy animals are carriers of serious and fatal diseases and a baby not yet full functioning of the immune system, it's safer
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1