Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to get rid of rats or mice ?

Waiting for a better solution How to get rid of rats or mice ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 14:22 
Hello, we
you think you have a rat in the cellar because it's almost over before we thought was a mouse because very few vegetables to nibble but he caps it all away 1 kg of chocolate mud box had a small hole and still have 2 poop in it, I hope he'll have a stomach ache can not (laughs) I have a good break the glass on the floor because if really a rat they say they are fags hemophiliac otherwise it does not work and the rat glue is horrible but if I had to choose between him and my chocolates I chose the chocolates! The hatchet was dug up,
if you have any other subjective thank you to let us know, thank you

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 15:02 
Hello,

The best is yet traps the trap.

Try it and see.

Sincerely ,

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 15:24 
hello, put fake poop !!!!

+

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 17:25 
goodnight

Christmas must also exist in rats.

That said jokingly as avoid the broken glass it can also hurt you.

lure you with the rest of chocolates (they are unfit for consumption) The rat beaters are very effective. Baited with fish or food already consumed by rats (chocolate )

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 19:38 
Good evening, yes quite, but watch the rats are very clever bait to wear gloves

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 20:13 
A Kilo! This is not necessarily a rat or mouse. That may be a weasel!
So before dug up the hatchet, I advise you to identify your thief. Because if it is a weasel and you kill it, you'll soon regret it! This makes the household souris.donc rats and even if this means putting away from stores (and especially valuable as chocolate ;-) it remains a valuable ally.
And s' it's rats or mice, the least dangerous and which remains the most effective is the prédateur.En home, there's the alley cat ;-)

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 20:56 
it is us Avont had the chocolate thief is indeed a rat and he was plump, I do not know if the chocolate has the same effect on rats than dogs but I know a little dog die because of it s 'he eats too much, he died in the cellar when I began breaking the glass but no blood so it begs the question, but it just be interresting to repeat the experience if you have at home by cons baited with chocolate bottom of game (I had Belgian chocolate) and thank you for your advice.
Chantal and Gege
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1