Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to get rid of rats ?

Waiting for a better solution How to get rid of rats ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:52 
Hello

c is very embarrassing to talk about here, but I have a crawl space with a partial opening of my garage.

j I accidentally emptied the remains of a poison that has disappeared in the last half hour
d in the nine've given 4 or 5 times and everything disappears quickly
live they colonies? or is it a very big

thank you for your help

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:55 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,
Both the poison disappears c is that there are rodents, you can recover. Watch out for pets if you have dogs, cats, ect. they do not touch the product or dead animals, poison is often a powerful anticoagulant

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:57 
hello

Hi! Perhaps because it's winter reserves.
;-))

Know that the rat is probably the smartest and most cunning animals. It is also very social and sharer.
But there are also home of the dominant and the dominated.

If you put the trap of gloves to remove any odors succeptible make it suspicious. It is his natural and that is why it is difficult to discard.

Good hunting !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:07 
Hello
I was 2 years ago invaded by a colony of rats. I made inquiries from professionals and I threw myself into the rodent:
- you seem to opt for the poison. We must not lose sight that rats are very intelligent and learn very quickly especially when it comes to their survival. It is imperative that you put a poison, whose action is offset from the time of ingestion. Rats know the link between immediate death or near one of their immediate congeners and the cause of death. With the fags for example, you will not get far because they will quickly understand what is happening. I take poison that triggers bleeding two days later.
- A professional told me that rats make very large litters very often. So without you panic, you should ask the poison long. I was advised 3 years. Actually 2 years after the beginning of my story, I still kills.
- And I agree with what has already been said, watch out for pets that could catch a rat
poisoned
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1