c is very embarrassing to talk about here, but I have a crawl space with a partial opening of my garage.
j I accidentally emptied the remains of a poison that has disappeared in the last half hour d in the nine've given 4 or 5 times and everything disappears quickly live they colonies? or is it a very big
Hello, Both the poison disappears c is that there are rodents, you can recover. Watch out for pets if you have dogs, cats, ect. they do not touch the product or dead animals, poison is often a powerful anticoagulant
Hello I was 2 years ago invaded by a colony of rats. I made inquiries from professionals and I threw myself into the rodent: - you seem to opt for the poison. We must not lose sight that rats are very intelligent and learn very quickly especially when it comes to their survival. It is imperative that you put a poison, whose action is offset from the time of ingestion. Rats know the link between immediate death or near one of their immediate congeners and the cause of death. With the fags for example, you will not get far because they will quickly understand what is happening. I take poison that triggers bleeding two days later. - A professional told me that rats make very large litters very often. So without you panic, you should ask the poison long. I was advised 3 years. Actually 2 years after the beginning of my story, I still kills. - And I agree with what has already been said, watch out for pets that could catch a rat poisoned