Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to get that building housing ?

Waiting for a better solution How to get that building housing ?

Forum-> Legal, Business & Personal Finance
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 10:46 
Hello, I have low income but the opportunity to become homeowners.
Is not buildable land on which stands a building like old wine cellar, it has a municipal water supply, that's all.

For edf I must pay 2000 tax-free for connection, the POS is 10 meters and the pole Telecom also.

I wonder if I have a chance one day to this building rehabilitated Housing Agreement (dde)
I live alone with my daughter. How do I go about to change the situation in my opinion.
The mayor is not very attentive to my request.!!!

If I can live on land in a mobile home or caravan of 20 sq m and which papers I need to get to that.

Is it really worth it ?

Please answer me many, I really need your advice

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 12:56 

The mayor and the town takes care of the POS agreement with the DDE. The DDE accepts or not your application for processing (local farm -> home), quite honestly, do not make false hopes, buying property you out of your situation is precarious and so do social services will pay no attention to you, you are now alone.

City Hall, so the mayor can not give an advisory opinion (favorable or unfavorable) to your case argued and documented, mount a proper folder, the nature of transformation, supporting plans. Made him sign your work authorization, and your request to amend the SOP. Now is the DDE is the hardest to convince, however, with your request within 60 days will run for the validation of the CU, then within 120 days after the first period without response from the DDE, the CU is validated in fact, the same way, for permission to work.

If the land belongs to you, person except subsequent municipal law to the situation, can not prevent you to park a mobile light structure, provided the move at least 50 cm every 3 months. It's ridiculous, but true.

Good luck ,
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Legal, Business & Personal Finance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Similar topics of the

How to create a business of carrying goods ?
How do I know if Beezik is actually legal ?
How many legal fees for land not buildable ?
How to receive housing assistance ?
Do I need a building permit ?
What a building permit file for me ?
How to apply for a building permit ?
How to file a building permit in the 31 ?
How to read this article on building permits ?

Links suggested by Google