Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to get the schema of electrocautery ?

Waiting for a better solution How to get the schema of electrocautery ?

Forum-> Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:05 
hello everyone
I would have a means to obtain the functional architecture of electrocautery to better understand its functioning. I am a biomedical technician.
So if anyone of you can help me I'll be very happy.
THANK YOU

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:09 
Hello simidem

Why not contact the provider unit that can provide the plan and information about its functions? Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 23:08 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello and Jpd87 simidem.
Is that what you're looking for?
http://www.exhausmed.com/nouv.plaque% 20electrochirurgicale.asp
That sounds good

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:35 
Good evening
Meessage posted by

simidem

hello I'm studying biomedical engineering and I want to get functional architecture of a generator high frequency current.
indeed the electric scalpel in general, three compartment, which are: - a generator of RF current
- a pedal
- a blade that allows the section with electric arcs emitted by a generator of RF current.
So to better understand how this mechanism svoir where I want to get the operation of a current generator hf?

Response

Mareson

Moderator Joined: 24 Jan 10

Hi,

careful, follow the first message you posted, do not post multiple messages on the same subject, this will allow forum members to better follow your message, thank you advance

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:38 
Good evening

Some information on this link advertising, disregarding the advertising side, you will find a lot of information on the principle of functioning, history, ect.

http://www.klsmartinusa.com/fileadmin/download/Sonderdrucke_PDF/Handbuch_HF_2006...
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1