Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to handle problems before infiltration concrete slab ?

Waiting for a better solution How to handle problems before infiltration concrete slab ?

Forum-> Masonry
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 16:36 
I currently drive to disburse my cellar, a room of 30m ² (4m * 7.5m), to redo the deck and landscaping job in this area living room. The estimated level of the slab is located a few centimeters above the bottom of my foundation. He therefore recommended to achieve a work underpinning prior to pouring my slab. My problem is water infiltration during heavy rains. What should I do to drain the water infiltration, knowing that my discharge point of water is well above the level of the future slab. So I think to dig a kind of infiltration well before pouring my slab (by a trench filled with stones), is this a good idea?

thank you for your reply.
Herve

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 17:45 
HELLO
It is strongly recommended to do this well with an outlet to the outside, otherwise the back of infiltration Water will come back, I find your ideal project, I see no alternative, less expensive, good courage.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 20:11 
thank you jean-paul,

The only problem is that the evacuation can not be outside. It seems that after some tests, a hole of 30 cm * 30cm * 30cm is adequate for the buffer and the evacuation of my injections directly into the ground..
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Masonry All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1